Frank Bardacke discusses their new book, “Trampling out the Vintage;” Jim Mosher discusses Marketing Alcohol.
Topics include Claudia Sternbach’s work as a book and magazine editor as well as Kathy Bisbee’s work at community TV and her new film
Topics of this Closet Free include the 2012 political outlook for LGBT in US, new CA laws, community calendar and announcements.
- RPM’s August Festival: HARD SummerJuly 16, 2017 - 4:10 pm
- Jean-Luc Ponty Interview w/ Test of Time’s DJ Carol!June 23, 2017 - 3:09 pm
- Representation in Media and Music is ImportantJune 13, 2017 - 10:08 am
- @Remedy415 interview w/ riz aka djrsdJune 4, 2017 - 5:02 pm
- Lightning in a Bottle 2017: My ExperienceJune 2, 2017 - 3:52 pm