Frank Bardacke discusses their new book, “Trampling out the Vintage;” Jim Mosher discusses Marketing Alcohol.
Topics include Claudia Sternbach’s work as a book and magazine editor as well as Kathy Bisbee’s work at community TV and her new film
Topics of this Closet Free include the 2012 political outlook for LGBT in US, new CA laws, community calendar and announcements.
- 1-O.A.K. interview w/ riz aka djrsdMay 21, 2017 - 11:13 pm
- KZSC is going to Lighting in a BottleMay 11, 2017 - 10:44 am
- Molly Tuttle Band, Wed May 10thMay 10, 2017 - 12:51 pm
- Minnesota Concert Review by Killian FayMay 10, 2017 - 11:12 am
- Highway To Irie double interview w/ Katchafire & Rebel Souljahz/Eli-Mac! by riz aka djrsdMay 9, 2017 - 7:39 pm