Frank Bardacke discusses their new book, “Trampling out the Vintage;” Jim Mosher discusses Marketing Alcohol.
Topics include Claudia Sternbach’s work as a book and magazine editor as well as Kathy Bisbee’s work at community TV and her new film
Topics of this Closet Free include the 2012 political outlook for LGBT in US, new CA laws, community calendar and announcements.
- The Growlers: A Look at Brooks Nielsen, his opinion on festivals, and how Ellen DeGeneres became their number one fan.February 22, 2017 - 9:10 pm
- Highway 17 LandslidesFebruary 16, 2017 - 9:00 am
- Tycho at Treasure Island Music FestivalFebruary 11, 2017 - 1:50 pm
- Cherry Glazerr: Sold out show at the Catalyst 2/12February 11, 2017 - 9:12 am
- SOB X RBE Interview & Concert Review by riz aka djrsd of KZSC Santa CruzFebruary 9, 2017 - 7:21 pm