Donna Mekis and Peter McGettiga discuss Croatia and documentary filmmaking. Davis Banta talks about the “True West” play.
About Program Director
She paints pictures, wears pink outfits, and writes refrigerator poetry.
Entries by Program Director
Brian Spencer and Al Muller discuss See Theatre play, “The Letters.” Snider talks about her ceramics show for Open Studios.
Christopher Krohn discusses UCSC’s environmental studies internship program. Rita Bottoms talks about her book Riffs & Ecstasies.
Angelo Grona and Rose Sellery talk about the fashion show at the Santa Cruz Civic Auditorium. Jim Emdy discusses opera and performing arts in Northern California.
Bill Parkin, Mary James and Chad Davies talk land use regulation and the Jewel Theatre Company.
Dan Harder, Sara Wilbourne and Meg Dandow join Bruce Bratton for a discussion of the Santa Cruz City Museum and Tandy Beal’s “Hereafterhere” play.
- Rhylli Concert Review 6.18.2018 by MelcriadaJune 21, 2018 - 4:00 pm
- DJ Fizzi Pop Interviews Boreta from The Glitch Mob!June 19, 2018 - 8:58 pm
- DJ Hari’s Dead, a Playlist Inspired by GothJune 7, 2018 - 3:58 pm
- Be a Boy (Also a quick review of The Garden at the Catalyst)June 5, 2018 - 10:00 am
- DJ Fizzi Pop Attends LIB!June 4, 2018 - 5:00 pm