Donna Mekis and Peter McGettiga discuss Croatia and documentary filmmaking. Davis Banta talks about the “True West” play.
About Program Director
She paints pictures, wears pink outfits, and writes refrigerator poetry.
Entries by Program Director
Brian Spencer and Al Muller discuss See Theatre play, “The Letters.” Snider talks about her ceramics show for Open Studios.
Christopher Krohn discusses UCSC’s environmental studies internship program. Rita Bottoms talks about her book Riffs & Ecstasies.
Angelo Grona and Rose Sellery talk about the fashion show at the Santa Cruz Civic Auditorium. Jim Emdy discusses opera and performing arts in Northern California.
Bill Parkin, Mary James and Chad Davies talk land use regulation and the Jewel Theatre Company.
Dan Harder, Sara Wilbourne and Meg Dandow join Bruce Bratton for a discussion of the Santa Cruz City Museum and Tandy Beal’s “Hereafterhere” play.
- The Growlers: A Look at Brooks Nielsen, his opinion on festivals, and how Ellen DeGeneres became their number one fan.February 22, 2017 - 9:10 pm
- Highway 17 LandslidesFebruary 16, 2017 - 9:00 am
- Tycho at Treasure Island Music FestivalFebruary 11, 2017 - 1:50 pm
- Cherry Glazerr: Sold out show at the Catalyst 2/12February 11, 2017 - 9:12 am
- SOB X RBE Interview & Concert Review by riz aka djrsd of KZSC Santa CruzFebruary 9, 2017 - 7:21 pm