Shary Farr; Geoffrey Dunn talk death and dying ; Dunn’s Book “The Lies of Sarah Palin”
About Program Director
She paints pictures, wears pink outfits, and writes refrigerator poetry.
Entries by Program Director
Grey Hayes & Winifred Fricks talk Environment, Global Warming, Study of Bats.
Jay Silver talks about his art.
Casey Coonerty Protti and UCSC Professor Paul Skenazy join Bruce to discuss the winners of Bookshop Santa Cruz’s short story contest.
LGBT news and public affairs, community calendar.
The first part of the show features a talk by Thich Nhat Hanh entitled “Touching the Earth.” The second part of the show features a talk by Deepak Chopra entitled “The Secret of Healing.”
- WARM BREW! Tracing their Footsteps…November 30, 2016 - 5:22 pm
- Why We Should Be Listening to the Female Voices of Hip HopNovember 21, 2016 - 5:32 pm
- LOUD ROCK NOVEMBER CHARTSNovember 10, 2016 - 2:11 pm
- Har Mar Superstar is coming to town!November 7, 2016 - 4:36 pm
- JAZZ CHARTS NOVEMBERNovember 7, 2016 - 11:33 am