Bruce’s first guest will be Jane Gregorius and Teresa Zolar talking about the Pajaro Valley Art’s Council’s new show, “Fur, Flippers, Feathers and Fuzz.” In the second half, artistic director Anita Monga talks about the 19th annual San Francisco
About Talk Programming Director
Talk programming is all about KZSC's news, public affairs, sports, and interview shows. Also, puppies and Neil Young's mutton chops.
Entries by Talk Programming Director
On Universal Grapevine this week Bruce has Santa Cruz County Supervisor Neal Coonerty on county issues. Following Coonerty is Jim and Paula Faris who chat with Bruce on their careers at MGM and the other Hollywood institutions back in the day. You can listen here!
On Universal Grapevine this week, Bruce’s guests for the entire hour will be the winners of Bookshop Santa Cruz‘s annual Short Story Contest, reading their winning entries.
This week on Talkabout, Sleepy John has guest Phil McCauley in the studio to talk about food safety and local food issues!
This week on Universal Grapevine, Bruce welcomes April Bennett on the show to discuss the Santa Cruz Sidereal Theater Company and whats new in live local theater. In the second half hour is guest Gary Patton to talk to listeners about the ever lasting issue of desalinization in Santa Cruz County.
On this week of Story Time, Jesy Odio and Kendra Yoshinaga sat down with 5 members of the Kinetic Poetics Project: Jacqueline, Tariq, Emma, Nicki (Starfish), and Chris (El Siete). This time, Story Time dedicated an entire hour to KPP to discuss the history of the organization and their upcoming plans. The members discussed each […]
- Dirtybird Campout: Summer Camp in OctoberOctober 11, 2017 - 11:55 am
- DJ Shellheart interview w/ RIZ aka RSD @ 6th Annual Hiero Day 2017 (9.4.17)September 28, 2017 - 4:03 pm
- INTERVIEWS: LIFE OUT OF BALANCE – Belgian band We Stood Like Kings Releases New Koyaanisqatsi SoundtrackSeptember 27, 2017 - 10:00 am
- Top Songs for Dirtybird Campout: October 2017September 25, 2017 - 8:53 pm
- Monica Kim Garza: Food, Culture, and Creating Art from Atlanta, GeorgiaSeptember 24, 2017 - 8:08 pm