On this week’s episode of Story Time, host Kendra Yoshinaga sits down with a few more members of the Kinetic Poetics Project as well as local poet and writer, Kevin Devaney.
About Talk Programming Director
Talk programming is all about KZSC's news, public affairs, sports, and interview shows. Also, puppies and Neil Young's mutton chops.
Entries by Talk Programming Director
On May 19th, the Kinetic Poetics Project bunch joined us in the air room for a good thirty minutes of slam poetry and rhymes. You can check out KPP by clicking on their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/KineticPoeticsProject During the second half of the show, Cabrillo Professor, writer, and theater artist, Helene Simkin Jara, read a few […]
Bruce’s first guest is Saundie Isaak director of Lifespan, who’ll tell us the kind of services they provide in the county. In the second half of the hour Pat Lerman describes what the town of Aromas is doing after being threatened with fracking in their area!
Cabrillo College professor and local poet was our guest during the first half hour of Story Time on May 12th. James Maughn is in charge of the local poetry series, A New Cadence Poetry Series, and is also a professor at the San Jose City College. During this episode, James Maughn shares his motivation for […]
Sleepy has local attorney Ben Rice on the show to discuss medical marijuanna as well as guest Ted Quaday, Gerardo Marin and Doron Comerchero on local food.
Bruce has Rebecca Jackson in studio to discuss “Music in May” concerts. Followed by Santa Cruz County Treasurer Fred Keely on Santa Cruz County funds and local politics.
- “Somebody’s Valentine” – A KZSC Valentine’s Day PlaylistFebruary 14, 2018 - 8:00 am
- West Fest 2018 Performer Application Is Open!February 12, 2018 - 9:33 am
- Dancing to Anxiety — A review of “The House” by PorchesFebruary 8, 2018 - 1:17 pm
- This Is Radio Clash: International Clash Day Feb 7, 2018February 4, 2018 - 8:12 pm
- This Is Radio Clash: International Clash Day Feb 7, 2018February 3, 2018 - 7:59 pm