Sleepy John welcomes Representative John Leopold and David Seibung on Santa Cruz County politics (with calls from listeners). Following them is Deva Anderson on a local art project.
Sleepy John has David Seiburg & John Leopold in the studio to talk about Santa Cruz County politics as well as Deva Anderson on a local art project.
Good young Bruce has Alexandra Kennedy on the show to talk about “Grief & Grieving”; and guest Sarah Leonard on the Mental Health Client Action Network (MHCAN) in Santa Cruz.
John has reporter Steve Palopali to talk about local newspapers as well as Joann Allen on jobs for youth in Santa Cruz.
This week on Universal Grapevine is faculty member Ben Carson here at KZSC to talk about the UCSC Music Department. Also: John Orlando on the
Distinguished Artists Series at UCSC.
Kai and Richard talk with local GLBT Alliance representative Merrie Schaller on SCOTUS hearings & Prop. 8.
- Activism in Santa Cruz CountyJanuary 20, 2017 - 4:06 pm
- Reporting Unbiased News in a Divided CountryJanuary 20, 2017 - 8:47 am
- LOUD ROCK JANUARY CHARTSJanuary 16, 2017 - 12:15 pm
- Wobbleland in San Jose: back for 3 days!January 15, 2017 - 6:13 pm
- How the Internet revolutionized the way we consume musicJanuary 4, 2017 - 4:00 pm