KZSC’s Business Manager is a student position. And like the tides at our world famous surf breaks, they come and go. Goodbye to Kevin Candelar1a, the 2012-13 Business Manager who graduates in June. Kevin was also voted “Most Likely To Survive A Recession” by his Governing Board peers. And say hello to Amanda – KZSC’s newly appointed Business Manager for the upcoming academic year. Her talents are too numerous to mention but let’s just say she’s the one that will make sure your donation gets processed and “the checks in the mail” for our outstanding bills. You can hear Amanda each week on her program “Power Through Procrastination” on The Great 88.
Are your sales in a slump? It’s a busy time with Mother’s Day, graduations, weddings and the start of tourist season coming. If you’d like some help turning your lemons into lemonade gold, consider becoming a business sponsor on KZSC. Voted “Best Radio Station” by readers of both Santa Cruz Weekly and Good Times, having your message on The Great 88 can squeeze people into your store. For more information, call us at 831-459-3914 or check our Sponsors Page.
- YID INTERVIEW 4.20.18 w/ RIZ AKA RSDApril 20, 2018 - 11:18 pm
- Your guide to new DJs on KZSCApril 19, 2018 - 7:26 pm
- DJ Hari remembers Carl KasellApril 19, 2018 - 8:00 am
- Johnny Maxwell INTERVIEW w/ RIZ AKA RSD 4.17.18April 17, 2018 - 8:12 pm
- ALLBLACK INTERVIEW w/ RIZ AKA RSD 4.13.18April 13, 2018 - 10:53 pm