KZSC’s Business Manager is a student position. And like the tides at our world famous surf breaks, they come and go. Goodbye to Kevin Candelar1a, the 2012-13 Business Manager who graduates in June. Kevin was also voted “Most Likely To Survive A Recession” by his Governing Board peers. And say hello to Amanda – KZSC’s newly appointed Business Manager for the upcoming academic year. Her talents are too numerous to mention but let’s just say she’s the one that will make sure your donation gets processed and “the checks in the mail” for our outstanding bills. You can hear Amanda each week on her program “Power Through Procrastination” on The Great 88.
Are your sales in a slump? It’s a busy time with Mother’s Day, graduations, weddings and the start of tourist season coming. If you’d like some help turning your lemons into lemonade gold, consider becoming a business sponsor on KZSC. Voted “Best Radio Station” by readers of both Santa Cruz Weekly and Good Times, having your message on The Great 88 can squeeze people into your store. For more information, call us at 831-459-3914 or check our Sponsors Page.
- Fierce New Apparel for our 50th Anniversary!November 8, 2017 - 11:29 am
- 2017 Rolling Loud Bay Area ReviewNovember 7, 2017 - 8:45 pm
- Multi-Platinum Award Winning artist Sage the Gemini interview w/ RIZ aka RSD & Chuck Bass 10.29.17October 29, 2017 - 11:59 pm
- Drew BangA aka lil groovy interview w/ RIZ aka RSDOctober 11, 2017 - 11:59 pm
- Dirtybird Campout: Summer Camp in OctoberOctober 11, 2017 - 11:55 am