Interview with Jane Schnickwrazh about the 60+ social events at the Diversity Center, aging issues in the LGBT community, and upcoming events for seniors.
Guest Adam Pickler discusses CA legislative update. Community calendar and announcements, LGBT news and public affairs.
Interview with Jana Marcus about the Bookshop Santa Cruz event in support of the book, “Transfigurations”. National coming out day events. LGBT public affairs, news and community calendar.
Guest Adam Spickler talks about the Diversity Center’s upcoming Casino Night; LGBT public affairs, community calendar, announcements.
Phone interview with Cheryl Rebittaro about PFLAG Santa Cruz county.
Kai and Richard talk about LGBT victims of 9/11, Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell, LGBTQ news and public affairs, community calendar.
- Dance with me until I feel all right-A Night with LCD SoundsystemJuly 26, 2016 - 8:26 pm
- Radio from a parallel universe.July 26, 2016 - 10:45 am
- This summer in SoCal, HARD Summer is nearJuly 18, 2016 - 7:57 am
- Getting Ready for NorCal’s Enchanted Forest Gathering July 22-24July 10, 2016 - 8:42 pm
- The Pleasure Routine’s new album, “Sugar Mountain” to be released July 1stJune 23, 2016 - 11:02 am