The first part of the show features “The Power of Love,” an excerpt from a Sounds True audio course entitled The Living Wisdom of Howard Thurman. Later in the program, Grace Caitlin join host, Kevin Spitzer, for a conversation about her work as a life coach. Caitlin specializes in cutting-edge consciousness skills that build transcendent relationships in couples, groups, and organizations.
Kevin speaks with guest Melissa A Stone about weight loss, body image and self love.
Host Kevin Spitzer begins or Sunday morning programming with a connection of body, mind, spirit, and emotions with Conciliation Sunday.
Sessions 1 by “Rick Hanson PhD” from talk called “Stress-Proof Your Brain” and session 2 of “Clarissa Pinkola Estes, PhD” called “Woman as Indestructable Tree of Life” from the talk “The Dangerous Old Woman”
Read poem by Batua Brinelle entitled “mind, Body, Spirit, and Emotion”
- UCSC Men’s Volleyball Player Lake Merchen breaks school record with 837 All-Time Career KillsJanuary 16, 2018 - 11:16 pm
- #2DOPEVIDS Week 2 ft. Rexx Life Raj / CALEBORATEJanuary 14, 2018 - 12:00 am
- KZSC Sports Director Makes History for UCSC & AthleticsJanuary 12, 2018 - 12:03 am
- KZSC Interviews: Mele’uhaneJanuary 9, 2018 - 10:52 pm
- 10 Bay Area Musicians You Should Look Out For In 2018 by RIZ aka RSDJanuary 8, 2018 - 12:00 am