The first part of the show features “The Power of Love,” an excerpt from a Sounds True audio course entitled The Living Wisdom of Howard Thurman. Later in the program, Grace Caitlin join host, Kevin Spitzer, for a conversation about her work as a life coach. Caitlin specializes in cutting-edge consciousness skills that build transcendent relationships in couples, groups, and organizations.
Kevin speaks with guest Melissa A Stone about weight loss, body image and self love.
Host Kevin Spitzer begins or Sunday morning programming with a connection of body, mind, spirit, and emotions with Conciliation Sunday.
Sessions 1 by “Rick Hanson PhD” from talk called “Stress-Proof Your Brain” and session 2 of “Clarissa Pinkola Estes, PhD” called “Woman as Indestructable Tree of Life” from the talk “The Dangerous Old Woman”
Read poem by Batua Brinelle entitled “mind, Body, Spirit, and Emotion”
- WARM BREW! Tracing their Footsteps…November 30, 2016 - 5:22 pm
- Irish Christmas in America, Fri Dec 2ndNovember 26, 2016 - 3:10 pm
- Why We Should Be Listening to the Female Voices of Hip HopNovember 21, 2016 - 5:32 pm
- LOUD ROCK NOVEMBER CHARTSNovember 10, 2016 - 2:11 pm
- Har Mar Superstar is coming to town!November 7, 2016 - 4:36 pm