The first part of the show features “The Power of Love,” an excerpt from a Sounds True audio course entitled The Living Wisdom of Howard Thurman. Later in the program, Grace Caitlin join host, Kevin Spitzer, for a conversation about her work as a life coach. Caitlin specializes in cutting-edge consciousness skills that build transcendent relationships in couples, groups, and organizations.
Kevin speaks with guest Melissa A Stone about weight loss, body image and self love.
Host Kevin Spitzer begins or Sunday morning programming with a connection of body, mind, spirit, and emotions with Conciliation Sunday.
Sessions 1 by “Rick Hanson PhD” from talk called “Stress-Proof Your Brain” and session 2 of “Clarissa Pinkola Estes, PhD” called “Woman as Indestructable Tree of Life” from the talk “The Dangerous Old Woman”
Read poem by Batua Brinelle entitled “mind, Body, Spirit, and Emotion”
- YID INTERVIEW 4.20.18 w/ RIZ AKA RSDApril 20, 2018 - 11:18 pm
- Your guide to new DJs on KZSCApril 19, 2018 - 7:26 pm
- DJ Hari remembers Carl KasellApril 19, 2018 - 8:00 am
- Johnny Maxwell INTERVIEW w/ RIZ AKA RSD 4.17.18April 17, 2018 - 8:12 pm
- ALLBLACK INTERVIEW w/ RIZ AKA RSD 4.13.18April 13, 2018 - 10:53 pm