The first part of the show features “The Power of Love,” an excerpt from a Sounds True audio course entitled The Living Wisdom of Howard Thurman. Later in the program, Grace Caitlin join host, Kevin Spitzer, for a conversation about her work as a life coach. Caitlin specializes in cutting-edge consciousness skills that build transcendent relationships in couples, groups, and organizations.
Kevin speaks with guest Melissa A Stone about weight loss, body image and self love.
Host Kevin Spitzer begins or Sunday morning programming with a connection of body, mind, spirit, and emotions with Conciliation Sunday.
Sessions 1 by “Rick Hanson PhD” from talk called “Stress-Proof Your Brain” and session 2 of “Clarissa Pinkola Estes, PhD” called “Woman as Indestructable Tree of Life” from the talk “The Dangerous Old Woman”
Read poem by Batua Brinelle entitled “mind, Body, Spirit, and Emotion”
- Aug 26 (1 pm): Larry Coryell interviewAugust 24, 2016 - 8:39 am
- De Temps Antan, Sun Aug 21stAugust 19, 2016 - 12:52 pm
- Programmer of the Month: Art O’SullivanAugust 16, 2016 - 7:59 pm
- 2016.6: Mid-year Favorites From KZSC to You!August 16, 2016 - 2:54 pm
- “Sacred, Sexy, Silly & Saucy” — Enchanted Forest Gathering 2016August 14, 2016 - 11:04 pm