The first part of the show features “The Power of Love,” an excerpt from a Sounds True audio course entitled The Living Wisdom of Howard Thurman. Later in the program, Grace Caitlin join host, Kevin Spitzer, for a conversation about her work as a life coach. Caitlin specializes in cutting-edge consciousness skills that build transcendent relationships in couples, groups, and organizations.
Kevin speaks with guest Melissa A Stone about weight loss, body image and self love.
Host Kevin Spitzer begins or Sunday morning programming with a connection of body, mind, spirit, and emotions with Conciliation Sunday.
Sessions 1 by “Rick Hanson PhD” from talk called “Stress-Proof Your Brain” and session 2 of “Clarissa Pinkola Estes, PhD” called “Woman as Indestructable Tree of Life” from the talk “The Dangerous Old Woman”
Read poem by Batua Brinelle entitled “mind, Body, Spirit, and Emotion”
- Concert Review: Noname at the Chapel on 02/18/2017March 15, 2017 - 3:45 pm
- Wobbleland Round 3March 14, 2017 - 8:16 pm
- J Boog Concert Review by riz aka djrsd of KZSC Santa CruzMarch 10, 2017 - 2:21 pm
- KZSC at the Santa Cruz Music FestivalMarch 8, 2017 - 9:03 am
- LOUD ROCK MARCH CHARTSMarch 3, 2017 - 11:30 am