The California Roots Music & Arts Festival began as a small grassroots event in Monterey. It’s now one of the largest and more unique festivals in the country. Combining elements of art, music and environmental consciousness, The California Roots Music & Arts Festival will enter its 5th a year with a family environment, zero waste program and live art. Set in the historic Monterey County Fairgrounds, fans will see some of today’s biggest reggae acts on the same legendary stage that was graced by Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin and The Who in 1967.
Do you like music festivals? Festival season is coming up around the corner and KZSC has some festival news for you……
Check out the official 2014 Lightning in a Bottle trailer
At Coachella 2014, Lucent Dossier Experience will bring their biggest show yet to the Gobi stage on Sunday night, in addition to spell-bounding performances at The Do LaB stage for their 10th year in a row! Known for their unique fusion of tantalizing dance, aerial maneuvers, and heart throbbing electronic music, Lucent Dossier is set for another year of high impact performance.
Learn more about Lucent Dossier Experience below and stay connected for their upcoming music video with Director/Photographer Scott Rhea with new music on the way! www.lucentdossier.com
- Ab-Soul at the Catalyst 05.24.2017 InterviewMay 26, 2017 - 3:00 pm
- Sat June 3: Verve Coffee’s 5th Annual Record SwapMay 25, 2017 - 2:48 am
- Trio Balkan Strings, Santa Cruz House Concert Thurs May 25thMay 23, 2017 - 6:07 pm
- 1-O.A.K. interview w/ riz aka djrsdMay 21, 2017 - 11:13 pm
- KZSC is going to Lighting in a BottleMay 11, 2017 - 10:44 am