Julie Snyder, KZSC’s former news director (1990s) and the co-creator of the world’s most popular podcast, Serial, is the cover star of Feb 17th’s Good Times weekly! Don’t miss the Q&A with Good Times Editor-in-Chief Steve Palopoli, where she talks about being a Senior Producer at This American Life and how that led to the birth and explosive growth of Serial–a Peabody-award winning true crime podcast series. And see if you can make it out to see Julie Snyder and Serial co-creator Sarah Koenig talk at The Sunset Center‘s ‘Binge-Worthy Journalism: Backstage With the Creators of Serial’ on Wednesday, March 9th.
If the entire city of Gridley in Butte County voted for KZSC it would be impressive, however an equal amount of ballots came in to the Santa Cruz Good Times during their 2013 “Best Of” voting. With over 6,500 votes cast, the people of Santa Cruz (and possibly Gridley) have spoken. “Best Radio Station” honors went to The Great 88. To those who voted for KZSC, we thank you for your good taste. Keep listening while we polish our gold star.
- UCSC Athletics: Women’s Basketball Tournament 12/19-12/21/17December 5, 2017 - 8:15 pm
- UCSC Athletics: Women’s Basketball v Chapman 12.2.17 1PM @ Kaiser Pemanente ArenaNovember 29, 2017 - 11:11 am
- KZSC Interview: GWAR 11.17.17 w/ MelcriadaNovember 27, 2017 - 10:02 am
- Fierce New Apparel for our 50th Anniversary!November 8, 2017 - 11:29 am
- 2017 Rolling Loud Bay Area ReviewNovember 7, 2017 - 8:45 pm