Whether it’s day or night, it’s always a good time to have a tote bag handy. The Night Owl bag from The Great 88 is rugged canvas with a flat bottom so your LPs or groceries won’t flop over. We tested it at our Summer Music Sale; a little more than 50 albums will fit nicely. Check out the design on the other side and order one today on our MERCH PAGE.
Everyone knows surfing started in Hawaii but when it came to the mainland, it came and stayed in Santa Cruz. KZSC’s Hawaiian surfing shirt is the best of both worlds. Remember: “Wiki Wiki” means fast. Get your summer shirts, canvas totes and other Great 88 goodies now inside our KZSC Summer Store.
The little radio station in the woods that you know and love opened our roadside Pledge Drive Store during March and loaded it with all kinds of music, DVDs, KZSC brand clothing and other goodies to choose from. Not only can you find cool stuff for yourself or others, but you’ll glad to know that all funds from purchases and donations go toward our operating costs for the next six months. Every once and a while we find a stray field mouse inside our roadside joint. Keep him company by sending your computer mouse running into the KZSC Pledge Drive Store today.
- Hip-hop written within the Trump era, for the Trump eraAugust 21, 2017 - 1:40 pm
- Interview: Denise Kaufman from the Ace of CupsAugust 20, 2017 - 6:00 pm
- KZSC covers Psycho Las Vegas 2017!August 17, 2017 - 1:34 pm
- KZSC’s Voces Criticas/Critical VoicesAugust 15, 2017 - 12:16 pm
- Not Alone: Interview with Chastity BeltAugust 8, 2017 - 3:39 pm