Whether it’s day or night, it’s always a good time to have a tote bag handy. The Night Owl bag from The Great 88 is rugged canvas with a flat bottom so your LPs or groceries won’t flop over. We tested it at our Summer Music Sale; a little more than 50 albums will fit nicely. Check out the design on the other side and order one today on our MERCH PAGE.
Everyone knows surfing started in Hawaii but when it came to the mainland, it came and stayed in Santa Cruz. KZSC’s Hawaiian surfing shirt is the best of both worlds. Remember: “Wiki Wiki” means fast. Get your summer shirts, canvas totes and other Great 88 goodies now inside our KZSC Summer Store.
The little radio station in the woods that you know and love opened our roadside Pledge Drive Store during March and loaded it with all kinds of music, DVDs, KZSC brand clothing and other goodies to choose from. Not only can you find cool stuff for yourself or others, but you’ll glad to know that all funds from purchases and donations go toward our operating costs for the next six months. Every once and a while we find a stray field mouse inside our roadside joint. Keep him company by sending your computer mouse running into the KZSC Pledge Drive Store today.
- Representation in Media and Music is ImportantJune 13, 2017 - 10:08 am
- @Remedy415 interview w/ riz aka djrsdJune 4, 2017 - 5:02 pm
- Lightning in a Bottle 2017: My ExperienceJune 2, 2017 - 3:52 pm
- The Frights at the Catalyst 05.20.2017 InterviewMay 31, 2017 - 5:33 pm
- Portside II @ UCSC’s Porter College hosted by @burgundytrees & interview w/ riz aka djrsdMay 30, 2017 - 8:57 pm