Kai and Richard talk with local GLBT Alliance representative Merrie Schaller on SCOTUS hearings & Prop. 8.
Kai and Richard talk about Senator Portman who comes out for gay marriage, RNC’s news report that encourages focus on LGBT & other minorities, new poll on support for gay marriage, Hillary Clinton comes out in favor of gay marriage.
Kai and Richard host another LGBTQ holiday special. Click Play to listen.
This week on Closet Free, Kai and Richard talk about Trans* Day of Remembrance and Trans* Awareness week! Make sure you don’t miss this one!
Another Closet Free for another day! Click the play button to listen!
Closet Free would like to inform you that October is LGBT history month presenting an interview with Stuart Loomis in 1980 describing gay life in San Francisco from WWII-1980! Click the PLAY button to listen!
- RPM’s June Festival: EDCApril 28, 2017 - 12:15 am
- SOB X RBE Concert Review + Xslapz Interview by riz aka djrsd & TikaApril 26, 2017 - 12:26 pm
- In Praise of Errors: A Case for RadioApril 24, 2017 - 4:24 pm
- RPM April Music ChartsApril 19, 2017 - 12:05 pm
- #MoreArtMusic hosted by Jamez in Vallejo, CA – Review by riz aka djrsdApril 13, 2017 - 12:44 am