Kai and Richard talk with local GLBT Alliance representative Merrie Schaller on SCOTUS hearings & Prop. 8.
Kai and Richard talk about Senator Portman who comes out for gay marriage, RNC’s news report that encourages focus on LGBT & other minorities, new poll on support for gay marriage, Hillary Clinton comes out in favor of gay marriage.
Kai and Richard host another LGBTQ holiday special. Click Play to listen.
This week on Closet Free, Kai and Richard talk about Trans* Day of Remembrance and Trans* Awareness week! Make sure you don’t miss this one!
Another Closet Free for another day! Click the play button to listen!
Closet Free would like to inform you that October is LGBT history month presenting an interview with Stuart Loomis in 1980 describing gay life in San Francisco from WWII-1980! Click the PLAY button to listen!
- Hoodboi’s Breathing Room EP Review by Josh AKA DJ iEHOAMay 24, 2018 - 11:13 am
- A ‘Pretty Hate Machine’ RetrospectiveMay 24, 2018 - 10:58 am
- Surfing radio wavesMay 23, 2018 - 5:17 pm
- A Wave of Black SnowMay 21, 2018 - 1:53 pm
- JMSN Concert Review @ The Atrium 5.19.18 By DJ N$TY K & DJ LODÄNIMay 19, 2018 - 11:11 pm