KZSC is performing a small miracle. When you purchase any SIZE SMALL shirt from our website, we will add a size small Original Style KZSC Hoodie (pictured) FREE! These were the first-ever zip-up hooded sweatshirts created by The Great 88, and we have a LIMITED SUPPLY in either Cocoa or Black. So go small or go home. If you want a free KZSC Hoodie and order a small shirt, head to our DONOR PAGE.
In 1967 Andy Warhol produced the famous yellow banana sticker cover for The Velvet Underground & Nico’s album with “peel slowly and see” printed near the tip. Those who did remove the banana skin found a pink, peeled banana beneath. Since UC Santa Cruz is home to the Banana Slugs and KZSC, we thought this would be a cool tribute to the Underground and the year broadcasting spawned as an underground activity at UCSC. The Velvet Banana joins a bunch of other KZSC brand products on our Shop Site; available in all sizes.
- RPM’s June Festival: EDCApril 28, 2017 - 12:15 am
- SOB X RBE Concert Review + Xslapz Interview by riz aka djrsd & TikaApril 26, 2017 - 12:26 pm
- In Praise of Errors: A Case for RadioApril 24, 2017 - 4:24 pm
- RPM April Music ChartsApril 19, 2017 - 12:05 pm
- #MoreArtMusic hosted by Jamez in Vallejo, CA – Review by riz aka djrsdApril 13, 2017 - 12:44 am