KZSC is performing a small miracle. When you purchase any SIZE SMALL shirt from our website, we will add a size small Original Style KZSC Hoodie (pictured) FREE! These were the first-ever zip-up hooded sweatshirts created by The Great 88, and we have a LIMITED SUPPLY in either Cocoa or Black. So go small or go home. If you want a free KZSC Hoodie and order a small shirt, head to our DONOR PAGE.
In 1967 Andy Warhol produced the famous yellow banana sticker cover for The Velvet Underground & Nico’s album with “peel slowly and see” printed near the tip. Those who did remove the banana skin found a pink, peeled banana beneath. Since UC Santa Cruz is home to the Banana Slugs and KZSC, we thought this would be a cool tribute to the Underground and the year broadcasting spawned as an underground activity at UCSC. The Velvet Banana joins a bunch of other KZSC brand products on our Shop Site; available in all sizes.
- LOUD ROCK JANUARY CHARTSJanuary 16, 2017 - 12:15 pm
- Wobbleland in San Jose: back for 3 days!January 15, 2017 - 6:13 pm
- How the Internet revolutionized the way we consume musicJanuary 4, 2017 - 4:00 pm
- Looking forward to another year at Lightning in a BottleJanuary 4, 2017 - 10:51 am
- Zeds Dead Interview (Halloween Night @ The Catalyst)December 15, 2016 - 5:05 pm