KZSC is performing a small miracle. When you purchase any SIZE SMALL shirt from our website, we will add a size small Original Style KZSC Hoodie (pictured) FREE! These were the first-ever zip-up hooded sweatshirts created by The Great 88, and we have a LIMITED SUPPLY in either Cocoa or Black. So go small or go home. If you want a free KZSC Hoodie and order a small shirt, head to our DONOR PAGE.
In 1967 Andy Warhol produced the famous yellow banana sticker cover for The Velvet Underground & Nico’s album with “peel slowly and see” printed near the tip. Those who did remove the banana skin found a pink, peeled banana beneath. Since UC Santa Cruz is home to the Banana Slugs and KZSC, we thought this would be a cool tribute to the Underground and the year broadcasting spawned as an underground activity at UCSC. The Velvet Banana joins a bunch of other KZSC brand products on our Shop Site; available in all sizes.
- RPM’s August Festival: HARD SummerJuly 16, 2017 - 4:10 pm
- Jean-Luc Ponty Interview w/ Test of Time’s DJ Carol!June 23, 2017 - 3:09 pm
- Representation in Media and Music is ImportantJune 13, 2017 - 10:08 am
- @Remedy415 interview w/ riz aka djrsdJune 4, 2017 - 5:02 pm
- Lightning in a Bottle 2017: My ExperienceJune 2, 2017 - 3:52 pm