KZSC is performing a small miracle. When you purchase any SIZE SMALL shirt from our website, we will add a size small Original Style KZSC Hoodie (pictured) FREE! These were the first-ever zip-up hooded sweatshirts created by The Great 88, and we have a LIMITED SUPPLY in either Cocoa or Black. So go small or go home. If you want a free KZSC Hoodie and order a small shirt, head to our DONOR PAGE.
In 1967 Andy Warhol produced the famous yellow banana sticker cover for The Velvet Underground & Nico’s album with “peel slowly and see” printed near the tip. Those who did remove the banana skin found a pink, peeled banana beneath. Since UC Santa Cruz is home to the Banana Slugs and KZSC, we thought this would be a cool tribute to the Underground and the year broadcasting spawned as an underground activity at UCSC. The Velvet Banana joins a bunch of other KZSC brand products on our Shop Site; available in all sizes.
- Dirtybird Campout: Summer Camp in OctoberOctober 11, 2017 - 11:55 am
- DJ Shellheart interview w/ RIZ aka RSD @ 6th Annual Hiero Day 2017 (9.4.17)September 28, 2017 - 4:03 pm
- INTERVIEWS: LIFE OUT OF BALANCE – Belgian band We Stood Like Kings Releases New Koyaanisqatsi SoundtrackSeptember 27, 2017 - 10:00 am
- Top Songs for Dirtybird Campout: October 2017September 25, 2017 - 8:53 pm
- Monica Kim Garza: Food, Culture, and Creating Art from Atlanta, GeorgiaSeptember 24, 2017 - 8:08 pm