KZSC is performing a small miracle. When you purchase any SIZE SMALL shirt from our website, we will add a size small Original Style KZSC Hoodie (pictured) FREE! These were the first-ever zip-up hooded sweatshirts created by The Great 88, and we have a LIMITED SUPPLY in either Cocoa or Black. So go small or go home. If you want a free KZSC Hoodie and order a small shirt, head to our DONOR PAGE.
In 1967 Andy Warhol produced the famous yellow banana sticker cover for The Velvet Underground & Nico’s album with “peel slowly and see” printed near the tip. Those who did remove the banana skin found a pink, peeled banana beneath. Since UC Santa Cruz is home to the Banana Slugs and KZSC, we thought this would be a cool tribute to the Underground and the year broadcasting spawned as an underground activity at UCSC. The Velvet Banana joins a bunch of other KZSC brand products on our Shop Site; available in all sizes.
- KZSC’s 50th Anniversary T-Shirt Design Contest!September 16, 2017 - 3:30 pm
- Interview with Martin BarreSeptember 9, 2017 - 4:52 pm
- OMB Peezy interview w/ riz aka rsd 7.30.17September 8, 2017 - 3:32 pm
- A Farewell Interview with a Few Departing ProgrammersSeptember 7, 2017 - 6:17 pm
- RIZ aka RSD is reppin’ KZSC @ Hiero Day 9.4.17!September 4, 2017 - 3:46 am