This week on Universal Grapevine, the legendary Bruce Bratton has Santa Cruz County Supervisor Greg Caput discussing the issues and news from Watsonville and our South County. In the second half hour, Bruce interviews game inventor and world traveler Robert Easley about his travels and experiences after leaving UCSC.
Bruce’s first guest will be Jane Gregorius and Teresa Zolar talking about the Pajaro Valley Art’s Council’s new show, “Fur, Flippers, Feathers and Fuzz.” In the second half, artistic director Anita Monga talks about the 19th annual San Francisco
On Universal Grapevine this week Bruce has Santa Cruz County Supervisor Neal Coonerty on county issues. Following Coonerty is Jim and Paula Faris who chat with Bruce on their careers at MGM and the other Hollywood institutions back in the day. You can listen here!
On Universal Grapevine this week, Bruce’s guests for the entire hour will be the winners of Bookshop Santa Cruz‘s annual Short Story Contest, reading their winning entries.
This week on Universal Grapevine, Bruce welcomes April Bennett on the show to discuss the Santa Cruz Sidereal Theater Company and whats new in live local theater. In the second half hour is guest Gary Patton to talk to listeners about the ever lasting issue of desalinization in Santa Cruz County.
Bruce’s first guest is Saundie Isaak director of Lifespan, who’ll tell us the kind of services they provide in the county. In the second half of the hour Pat Lerman describes what the town of Aromas is doing after being threatened with fracking in their area!
- Review: Kero Kero Bonito – TOTEP (EP)February 22, 2018 - 6:10 pm
- Does RnB Vampire, Trippie Redd, Have a Place in the Hip-Hop Canon?February 22, 2018 - 1:33 pm
- “Somebody’s Valentine” – A KZSC Valentine’s Day PlaylistFebruary 14, 2018 - 8:00 am
- West Fest 2018 Performer Application Is Open!February 12, 2018 - 9:33 am
- Dancing to Anxiety — A review of “The House” by PorchesFebruary 8, 2018 - 1:17 pm