John and Paul had plenty of arguments but “The Walrus” issue was not one of them. Our newest KZSC shirt design features not only a happy walrus but the name of our weekly Beatles program “Here, There And Everywhere”. Get Your Own Walrus Shirt and support KZSC at the same time by visiting our Merch Store.
In 1967, John Lennon wrote “I Am The Walrus”. A year later in the song “Glass Onion” John says “the walrus was Paul”. You can join the debate by wearing our newest KZSC shirt design. It features not only a happy walrus but the name of our weekly Beatles program “Here, There And Everywhere”. Check out the new Walrus Shirt and other fine KZSC fashion items inside our Merch Store.
- Interview: Jesse Colin YoungSeptember 23, 2017 - 6:32 pm
- KZSC’s 50th Anniversary T-Shirt Design Contest!September 16, 2017 - 3:30 pm
- Interview with Martin BarreSeptember 9, 2017 - 4:52 pm
- OMB Peezy interview w/ riz aka rsd 7.30.17September 8, 2017 - 3:32 pm
- A Farewell Interview with a Few Departing ProgrammersSeptember 7, 2017 - 6:17 pm