John and Paul had plenty of arguments but “The Walrus” issue was not one of them. Our newest KZSC shirt design features not only a happy walrus but the name of our weekly Beatles program “Here, There And Everywhere”. Get Your Own Walrus Shirt and support KZSC at the same time by visiting our Merch Store.
In 1967, John Lennon wrote “I Am The Walrus”. A year later in the song “Glass Onion” John says “the walrus was Paul”. You can join the debate by wearing our newest KZSC shirt design. It features not only a happy walrus but the name of our weekly Beatles program “Here, There And Everywhere”. Check out the new Walrus Shirt and other fine KZSC fashion items inside our Merch Store.
- YID INTERVIEW 4.20.18 w/ RIZ AKA RSDApril 20, 2018 - 11:18 pm
- Your guide to new DJs on KZSCApril 19, 2018 - 7:26 pm
- DJ Hari remembers Carl KasellApril 19, 2018 - 8:00 am
- Johnny Maxwell INTERVIEW w/ RIZ AKA RSD 4.17.18April 17, 2018 - 8:12 pm
- ALLBLACK INTERVIEW w/ RIZ AKA RSD 4.13.18April 13, 2018 - 10:53 pm