Bruce’s first guest on Universal Grapevine is Julie James and Marco Baricelli talking about the Jewel Theater‘s two one-act Harold Pinter plays running April 25th through May 19th. In the second half hour, UCSC’s Chris Wilmers discusses the research work on pumas in the Environmental Studies department.
Local LGBT news, community, and calendar announcements.
Although Bleeding Rainbow was not able to come in to the studio for a live interview, KZSC managed to interview Rob Garcia and Sarah Everton from the Philadelphia-based band at the Crepe Place a few minutes right before their show was about to start.
Local poet and therapist, Dane Cervine, joined the crew of Story Time during one profound, insightful conversation to celebrate the release of his new poetry book, How Therapists Dance.
During the interview, Dane shares with us what it’s like being a UCSC alumnus and working with the youth as a therapist and counselor.
Bruce’s first guest is Jennifer Colby talking about this year’s May Day Reel World Labor Film Festival. It’s happening from April 24th through May 8th.
Pat Matecjek will be his guest the second half hour handling many of the political issues around Santa Cruz County.
Kai and Richard back again to fill you in on LGBTQ News and Public Affairs: News and Notes plus the Community Calendar and announcements!
- LOUD ROCK JANUARY CHARTSJanuary 16, 2017 - 12:15 pm
- Wobbleland in San Jose: back for 3 days!January 15, 2017 - 6:13 pm
- How the Internet revolutionized the way we consume musicJanuary 4, 2017 - 4:00 pm
- Looking forward to another year at Lightning in a BottleJanuary 4, 2017 - 10:51 am
- Zeds Dead Interview (Halloween Night @ The Catalyst)December 15, 2016 - 5:05 pm