John and Paul had plenty of arguments but “The Walrus” issue was not one of them. Our newest KZSC shirt design features not only a happy walrus but the name of our weekly Beatles program “Here, There And Everywhere”. Get Your Own Walrus Shirt and support KZSC at the same time by visiting our Merch Store.
In 1967, John Lennon wrote “I Am The Walrus”. A year later in the song “Glass Onion” John says “the walrus was Paul”. You can join the debate by wearing our newest KZSC shirt design. It features not only a happy walrus but the name of our weekly Beatles program “Here, There And Everywhere”. Check out the new Walrus Shirt and other fine KZSC fashion items inside our Merch Store.
KZSC’s newest shirt is a trip…to the Nile. Our “Pharaoh” will make you feel like a queen or king when you put it on. There’s one in your size inside the KZSC MERCH STORE.
- LOUD ROCK JANUARY CHARTSJanuary 16, 2017 - 12:15 pm
- Wobbleland in San Jose: back for 3 days!January 15, 2017 - 6:13 pm
- How the Internet revolutionized the way we consume musicJanuary 4, 2017 - 4:00 pm
- Looking forward to another year at Lightning in a BottleJanuary 4, 2017 - 10:51 am
- Zeds Dead Interview (Halloween Night @ The Catalyst)December 15, 2016 - 5:05 pm