John and Paul had plenty of arguments but “The Walrus” issue was not one of them. Our newest KZSC shirt design features not only a happy walrus but the name of our weekly Beatles program “Here, There And Everywhere”. Get Your Own Walrus Shirt and support KZSC at the same time by visiting our Merch Store.
In 1967, John Lennon wrote “I Am The Walrus”. A year later in the song “Glass Onion” John says “the walrus was Paul”. You can join the debate by wearing our newest KZSC shirt design. It features not only a happy walrus but the name of our weekly Beatles program “Here, There And Everywhere”. Check out the new Walrus Shirt and other fine KZSC fashion items inside our Merch Store.
KZSC’s newest shirt is a trip…to the Nile. Our “Pharaoh” will make you feel like a queen or king when you put it on. There’s one in your size inside the KZSC MERCH STORE.
- Hoodboi’s Breathing Room EP Review by Josh AKA DJ iEHOAMay 24, 2018 - 11:13 am
- A ‘Pretty Hate Machine’ RetrospectiveMay 24, 2018 - 10:58 am
- Surfing radio wavesMay 23, 2018 - 5:17 pm
- A Wave of Black SnowMay 21, 2018 - 1:53 pm
- JMSN Concert Review @ The Atrium 5.19.18 By DJ N$TY K & DJ LODÄNIMay 19, 2018 - 11:11 pm